National Park Krka - LozovacWrite a Review
Home to 7 cascading waterfalls, the enchanting National Park Krka is a must see while visiting Croatia. On this unique guided tour, you will be exploring the National Park in all its glory and beauty- from its natural wonders to its quaint villages.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- No hidden charges applicable.
- Best tour operator in the region.
Know More about this tour
Book our unique tour and visit National Park Krka. Krka was proclaimed in 1985 as the seventh national park in Croatia. National Park Krka covers the area along the flow of river Krka, whose source is three kilometers northeast of Knin and which passes through a deep and vivid 75 km long canyon forming deafening falls - KrÄÂiÄÂ, Risnjak,Miljacka, the Roš ki slap Falls and the famous Skradinski buk Falls. This canyone is the greatest calcareous travertine barrier in Europe. The lower Krka flows through Prukljansko lake and flows into a 9 km long bay - Šibenski zaljev. The Franciscan monastery on the island of Visovac and the Krka monastery are the most important cultural and historic monuments. Among the many picturesque villages in the area of the Krka National park the most interesting is Skradin, a town protected as a historic monument. You will be amazed by its beauty.
Inclusions for National Park Krka
- Entrance ticket for the National Park Krka
- Professional and friendly guide
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.