National Park Krka Private Tour From Dubrovnik
OverviewBook this tour and visit National Park Krka. Krka was proclaimed in 1985 as the seventh national park in Croatia.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourNational Park Krka covers the area along the flow of river Krka, whose source is three kilometers northeast of Knin and which passes through a deep and vivid 75 km long canyon forming deafening falls - Kri, Risnjak,Miljacka, the Roki slap Falls and the famous Skradinski buk Falls. This canyon is the greatest calcareous travertine barrier in Europe. The lower Krka flows through Prukljansko lake and flows into a 9 km long bay - ibenski zaljev.
The Franciscan monastery on the island of Visovac and the Krka monastery are the most important cultural and historic monuments. Among the many picturesque villages in the area of the Krka National park the most interesting is Skradin, a town protected as a historic monument.You will be amazed by its beauty.
Inclusions for National Park Krka Private Tour From Dubrovnik
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to National Park
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for National Park Krka Private Tour From Dubrovnik
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Driving Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Walking Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Complete Tour
- Game of Thrones Kings Landing filming locations with Lokrum Island visit
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour in Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Old Town Dubrovnik Walking Tour with Costumed Guide
- From Dubrovnik: All-Day Private Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: SUNSET Private Boat Tour