National Park Plitvice Lakes - III - JezeraWrite a Review
A guided private tour, this one takes you to the enchanting Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia. Home to 16 beautiful terraced lakes, countless waterfalls and plenty of wildlife, visiting this National Park is a must for photography, nature and adventure enthusiasts.
- You Will Have A Sightseeing Tour With A Local Guide.
- The Lakes Are Renowned For Their Distinctive Colors Ranging From Azure To Green, Grey, Or Blue, Depending On The Quantity Of Minerals Or Organisms In The Water And The Angle Of Sunlight.
Know More about this tour
Book a private day trip that will leave you breathless and take you to an atmosphere of undeniable natural beauty- National Park Plitvice Lakes. You will have a sightseeing tour with a local guide. This is the first and the largest national park in Croatia which was founded in 1949 and is on the list of UNESCO's world heritage since 1979. Plitvice lakes are a unique natural phenomenon - 16 picturesque lakes which are connected by a number of cascading waterfalls. Travertine barriers, which were made in a period of about ten thousand years, are one of the fundamental features of the park. The lakes are renowned for their distinctive colors ranging from azure to green, grey, or blue, depending on the quantity of minerals or organisms in the water and the angle of sunlight. The National Park covers an area of 29,482 hectares. High forests, which in some places seem almost primeval, contain a wealth and variety of animal and plant life. There are deer, bears, wolves, wild boar, wild cats, small game and many kinds of birds. About eight kilometers of pathways and wooden walking trails around the lakes are accessible to there is a possibility to see all of the 16 lakes and waterfalls by boat, train or on foot.
Note: It is possible that some parts of the National Park can be closed in the winter period due to a high water level or snow.
Inclusions for National Park Plitvice Lakes - III
- Transportation with an English-speaking driver, admission fees to the park and a local guide.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.