Native's Park ATV Adventure In Playa Del Carmen Including Cenote Swim - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewLet the dust fly as you bump along the jungle trails of Native Park aboard an ATV. On this guided day trip inside a private nature reserve, discover Maya ruins from a pre-Hispanic trade route, and make stops at a cenote and a cave with dramatic rock formations. Visit an old ranch and meet one of Playa del Carmen’s first settlers. This small-group tour limited to 10 people includes hotel transport.
Know More about this tourEnjoy midday hotel pickup in Playa del Carmen and arrive shortly at Natives Park, an adventure park and private nature reserve located in the Maya jungle. Receive a safety briefing, slip on a helmet and goggles, and then climb aboard your single- or double-rider ATV.
Follow your guides lead on safe wide trails to Doa Marys House, also known as Casa de la Abuela (Grandmothers House). Meet one of Playa del Carmens first settlers, who has run a ranch here for 60 years. As you walk through an on-site medicinal plant garden, learn about the culture and lifestyles of the regions first inhabitants.
Continue on your ATV on winding trails and find Maya ruins once part of a pre-Hispanic trade route. Along the way, meet a shaman during a Maya ceremony complete with copal incense. After a short trek to the cenote of Media Luna, take a break from the heat with a swim in the natural pool of water. In the cave of Cenote de la Luz, marvel at the unique geological formations, including stalagmites and stalactites.
After dropping off your ATV, freshen up in the parks shower rooms and then enjoy a traditional Mexican snack break with a beverage. Your day trip ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Note: The tour option at 3pm is for adults only (18+). This is "romance" option for couples and it includes a blessing from the Mayan Shaman during the ceremony and the couple will also receive an amulet as a gift. This option also includes 2 ziplines and a photo shoot at the cenote.
Inclusions for Native's Park ATV Adventure In Playa Del Carmen Including Cenote Swim
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Beverages and snacks
- Use of lockers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Native's Park ATV Adventure In Playa Del Carmen Including Cenote Swim
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Minimum age to drive is 16 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and biodegradable sunscreen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ro Secreto Nature Reserve from Playa del Carmen
- 2 Tank Dive in Cozumel
- Coba Ruins Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Ek Balam Ruins and Cenote Maya Park Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Private Tour: Early Access to Tulum with an Archaeologist and Xel-H or Xcaret from Playa del Carmen
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Chichen Itza from Playa del Carmen with Archeologist