Natural Bridge Caverns Underground Walking Tour - San Antonio
OverviewTake a guided walking tour of Natural Bridge Caverns, the largest commercial caverns in Texas. An informative and fun guide leads small groups of people 180 feet (55 m) below the ground into the atmospheric caves for a 75-minute tour packed with history, exploration, and an intriguing explanation for the science behind the caverns’ curious rock formations. Once above ground again, enjoy the other attractions, such as ziplines and adventure courses, that are fun for the whole family.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourEverything is bigger in Texas, including the caverns. See the Natural Bridge Caverns, the largest of its kind in the Lone Star State, near San Antonio on a guided walking tour. An experienced and informative guide leads your group through this National Natural Landmark, revealing the science and history behind the magical underground rock formations along the way.
The 75-minute tour takes visitors 180 feet (55 m) underground to discover cavernous hallways and rooms highlighted by otherworldly stone structures that were only discovered in 1960. Throughout the nearly mile-long (1 km) walk, youll see fried-egg speleothems that seem to drip from the ceiling.
After the subterranean tour, partake in some of the above-ground activities (own expense) on the grounds. Soar above Texas Hill Country on one of two ziplines; race through the AMAZEn Ranch Roundup; or test your stamina on a circuit of ropes, planks, and stairways on the Canopy Explorer Course.
And if you dont feel youve got your moneys worth yet, pan for gold, gemstones, arrowheads and fossils at the Natural Bridge Caverns Mining Sluice. You never know what you might unearth!
Inclusions for Natural Bridge Caverns Underground Walking Tour
- Admission ticket
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Natural Bridge Caverns Underground Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to any other tours or attractions in the theme park besides the Discover Tour.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.