Join Oahu's most experienced eco-tour company on a natural highlights adventure. Combine a little hiking with a superb outdoors experience as you enjoy a personalized experience on this exclusive tour.
Know More about this tour
There's no need to pack any extra gear, as you'll enjoy free use of a backpack and walking staff. While you stroll, you'll learn about Oahu's fascinating geology, natural history and ecosystems from your expert guide.
One of our stops is Halona Cove, where green sea turtles and humpback whales swim in crystal-clear waters and a blowhole shoots columns of saltwater into the sky. After stopping at Makapu'u Lookout, where you'll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of offshore islands, you'll visit colorful tide pools and the 25,000-year-old Kaupo lava flow.
Along the way, your professional nature guide will point out rare species of native Hawaiian coastal plants and a variety of seabirds, including red-footed boobies, great frigate birds and red-tailed tropic birds.
Stretch your legs on Oahu's longest sandy beach and enjoy the aquamarine waters of Waimanalo Bay, where tropical fish and corals abound. Then visit the Enchanted Lake Bird Sanctuary, one of the premier bird-watching locations on Oahu.
Continue to an ancient Hawaiian temple, Ulupou Heiau, to see one of Oahu's best preserved archaeological sites. At the world-renowned Pali Lookout, described by Mark Twain as one of the most beautiful views on earth, you'll see the turquoise waters of Kaneohe Bay and the jagged vertical cliffs of the majestic Koolau volcano.
Fitness Level: Easy
Distance Walked: 0.25 mile
Inclusions for Natural Highlights Of Oahu Adventure
- Small group tour with nature guide
- Use of backpack
- Walking staffs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Natural Highlights Of Oahu Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.