Natural History Museum Of Los Angeles County Museum Admission
OverviewAt the Natural History Museum discover your world past and present. Encounter dinosaurs, experience nature, explore our dioramas and marvel at one of the most impressive gem and mineral collections in the world, stroll through our Butterfly and Spider Pavilion (open seasonally) and that’s just the beginning.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Spend an enjoyable and educational afternoon exploring the National History Museum of Los Angeles County with a general admission ticket, which offers you access to a wealth of exhibits.
First, discover more than 300 fossils, marvel at 20 complete skeletons, and virtually excavate specimens at a series of multimedia stations in the Dinosaur Hall. Here, you can also view the worlds only Tyrannosaurus rex growth series, get a behind-the-scenes look at paleontologists in the Dino Lab, and see dinosaurs come alive at the Dinosaur Encounters show.
Then, journey through an epic evolutionary story that spans 65 million years and includes 240 specimens such as mastodon and whale skeletons as well as animal dioramas from North America and Africa.
Continue on to the Gem and Mineral Hall, which features more than 2,000 individual specimens and a vault containing diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and gold.
Find out how LA went from a tiny pueblo to a sprawling metropolis in the Becoming Los Angeles exhibit, and take a stroll past native plant species in the Nature Gardens, where kids and adults can take a closer look at how things grow in the Get Dirty Zone.
Before leaving, dont forget to scope out L.A. creatures scurrying about the Nature Lab, and try your hand at interactive touch-screens that let you explore stories about Los Angeles plants and animals.
Inclusions for Natural History Museum Of Los Angeles County Museum Admission
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Natural History Museum Of Los Angeles County Museum Admission
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 9 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.