Spend a day exploring the countryside of Aruba on this Natural Pool Off-Road Safari! You'll take the back roads of Aruba as you explore historic sights on the island, including the Natural Pool, the California Lighthouse and the Natural Bridge. A off-road safari is a must-do while in Aruba!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Explore the unique beauty and landscape of Aruba on this half-day off-road safari! After pickup from your hotel, your land rover will take you out into the countryside of Aruba. Learn about the history and wildlife of Aruba from your local guide as you trek to the Natural Pool.
You'll pass by the California lighthouse, where you'll have a perfect view of the island's western coastline of sandy beaches and coral shorelines. You'll visit the location where the Natural Bridge once stood. Formed by years of erosion from the sea, the coral rock bridge stretched around 100 feet (30 m). Your guide will provide you with water and snacks so you won't go hungry before reaching the Natural Pool.
Once you reach the Natural Pool, you'll enjoy some time in the water. Located on a deserted stretch of coastline, the Natural Pool is a unique formation of rock and volcanic stone which create a tranquil pool. Here, you'll have the option to swim, snorkel or relax in the sun before heading back to your hotel.
Please note: passengers arriving to Aruba on cruise ship cannot book this tour
Inclusions for Natural Pool Off-Road Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided, off-road tour
- A snack
- Local taxes
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Natural Pool Off-Road Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Maximum 8 persons per Land Rover
Return to your hotel is by bus
This tour is not recommended for guest with back or kidney problems, pregnant woman, people that recently had surgery.
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and beach towel
Please note: This tour is for hotel guests only; cruise ship guests cannot be accomodated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.