This Yosemite tour is led by expert naturalist guides who will reveal the narrative of the Park, from epic clashes of granite and glacier to the land’s journey from a fertile beacon for settlement to a preservation landmark. Delve under the surface of Yosemite National Park’s majestic beauty as your guide brings to life a story of delicate ecosystems, dynamic landscapes, and determined conservationists. Experience Yosemite’s mammoth granite domes, ancient Giant sequoias, and vibrant wildlife. Visit international icons such as Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite Valley, El Capitan, Half Dome, and Glacier Point, and take to the trails on fully-guided interpretative nature walks to experience flora and fauna through the eyes of a naturalist.
- All necessary equipment included
- All-inclusive tour
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourArguably the most magnificent national park in the nation, Yosemite National Park is home to hundreds of wildlife species, thousands of plant species, countless waterfalls, and more than 1,000 square miles of wild terrain. Famed naturalist and conservationist John Muir, a staunch advocate for the creation of the park, called Yosemite, âby far the grandest of all the special temples of nature (he) was ever permitted to enter.â
On this full-day Yosemite tour from San Francisco, weâll travel by luxury vehicle to Yosemite Valley. Millions of years ago, the Valley was the scene of an epic clash of glacier and granite that produced a landscape of sheer cliffs, glacier-carved granite domes, and waterfalls that are among the worldâs tallest.
As you revel in Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, and other lesser-known highlights of Yosemite, your guide will peel away the layers of natural history that formed the Valley. Weâll also watch for deer, bears, and other wildlife that frequent the area.
After savoring a gourmet, family-style lunch immersed in the fantastic beauty of the park, we continue our Yosemite Tour based on the conditions of the day and interests of the group. We may walk up Sentinel Dome for sweeping panoramic views of the Park, explore Tuolumne Grove to marvel at towering Giant Sequoias, or stroll along the peaceful alpine shores of Tenaya Lake. As snow blankets Yosemite in the winter, we may take advantage of lighter tourist traffic to spend more time experiencing Yosemite Valley on a walk on the shimmering Mirror Lake Trail.
Throughout your Yosemite Tour, your naturalist guide will tell the story of Yosemite National Park from its designation as one of Americaâs earliest natural preserves to its current status as an international symbol of conservation. From the Native Americans who lived off these lands to conservationists like John Muir who sought to preserve it for future generations, Yosemite embodies the delicate relationship between humans and nature.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel in the evening around 8pm.
Inclusions for Natural Wonders Of Yosemite Tour From San Francisco
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown San Francisco hotels
- Highly qualified naturalist Escape Artist guide
- Comprehensive naturalist commentary
- Travel in luxury sprinter vans or SUVs
- Cascadian Safari locally sourced and/or organic lunch
- Seasonal snacks and refreshments throughout the tour
- All entry fee
Exclusions for Natural Wonders Of Yosemite Tour From San Francisco
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Walking is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (minimum age is 10 years old)
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.