This tour includes 3 different activities: hanging bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and volcano hike. You will start Â in a primary rainforest with great biodiversity. Among this forest you will find yourself arriving at 15 different bridges in a variety of levels from the ground which will help you cross the area. Then, you will headÂ La Fortuna Waterfall, you will go to the base where you can enjoy its water by swimming in its nature pool (you will have to climb down 500 steps). Finally, you will go on a hike at Arenal Volcano.Â
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with a hotel pickup followed by a 30-minute drive to the National Park of Arenal where you will start your activity, a 2.5-hour hike to the base of Arenal Volcano. The hike is fairly easy and most of it is over flat ground. The goal is to arrive at a Dry lava field from 1992 eruption (this part of the trail is rocky), see it, talk about it and give you all the history about the Arenal Volcano.
Afterwards, you will be driven for another 30 minutes to reach La Fortuna Waterfall. The hike to the base of the waterfall has about 500 steps (which you will need to climb back up). Once at the base, you will have some time to swim and enjoy the waterfall.
You will spend about 2.5 hours hiking in a primary rainforest, where you will cross about 16 hanging bridges called the Mistico Hanging Bridges. This hike in a large forest with nothing compared to the one in the national park of Arenal, so enjoy it as much as you can..... and remember it's a Rainforest so expect rain, and bring your rain gear.
After the tour, you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Nature Lover Combo Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall And Arenal Volcano Hike
- Admission ticket
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Nature Lover Combo Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall And Arenal Volcano Hike
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.