Nature Lovers Experience - California's Redwoods With Aquarium Visit - San Francisco
OverviewThis packages includes the best of the Bay Area's local wildlife with a half day trip to California's majestic coastal redwood forest, followed by a visit to experience the local marine life larking below in the waters of the San Francisco Bay at the Aquarium of the Bay.
Know More about this tourVenture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the awe and wonder as you are treated through Northern Californias signature fog, while you wander in and out of the Mother Natures redwood alleyways.
The canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above will stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history. You will never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that will surround you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument. Entrance fee into Muir Woods included in the tour.
Lastly, enjoy a scenic drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes. (As an optionExtend your time and add on the Ferry return.)
Following your visit to California's famous coastal redwoods, enjoy a visit to the Aquarium of the Bay to experience the local marine life beneath San Francisco. The Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 focuses on restoring the the local habitat of San Francisco and her marine life. Experience the awe and wonder of theAquarium's jellies habitat, featuring Moon Jellies and Pacific Sea Nettles. Continuing on, in the crystal aqua tunnel you'll see a dynamic near-shore habitat that includes swirling schools of Anchovies, giant Sea Bass and colorful Sea Stars; and explore the deeper waters of San Francisco Bay in the second crystal clear tunnel habitat.
This day trip will surely give you the best experience of San Francisco Bay's wildlife and marine culture!
Inclusions for Nature Lovers Experience - California's Redwoods With Aquarium Visit
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission ticket
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from San Francisco and SFO Airport-area hotels with advance notice
Exclusions for Nature Lovers Experience - California's Redwoods With Aquarium Visit
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
California Coastal Redwoods Tour by Bus operates at 9am, 11am, and 2pm
Open ticket for Aquarium of the Bay, use any time during the day (hours of operation may vary)
Please call to confirm your tour at least 24 hours prior to tour date 1-415-345-8687
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.