Nature Trails Safari In The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
OverviewEscape the city and start your day in the tranquil Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Contrary to popular belief, the desert is brimming with life. Many desert dwelling species have fascinating adaptations to survive in what can be at times a harsh environment. You will have the opportunity to view the fauna and flora and gain a greater understanding, and some fabulous photos, of how they live and survive. You will breakfast like a Bedouin in the calm and peaceful morning desert.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour
In the early morning, depart your central Dubai hotel by air-conditioned 4 wheel drive vehicle. Your knowledgeable and experienced safari guide will point out landmarks of Dubai and a wealth of knowledge aboutthe desert, its history and importance as you drive out to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. After approximately 45 minutes you will enter the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, a unique reserve, funded by its visitors to conserve the natural beauty and biodiversity of the Arabian Desert.
On the gentle drive through the reserve you will see the flora and fauna and have a chance to see wildlife indigenous to the reserve, including Arabian Oryx, gazelle and some smaller inhabitants from the insect, rodent and reptile families. Your guide will answer all your questions about the wildlife, and the role conservation plays in protecting them. You will have the opportunity to assist in capturing data for the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and get a behind the scenes look at a conservation reserve.Driving past the man-made lakes, there is time to captures some scenic photos.
Your tour closes with a return trip to Dubai to be dropped off at your hotel at around noon.
Inclusions for Nature Trails Safari In The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Safari guide
- Nature drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Soft drinks
- A portion of your fee supports local conservation
Exclusions for Nature Trails Safari In The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Food and beverages not mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A portion of your fee supports local conservation
Children are 2-11 years and adults are 12 years and above
The safari vehicles are long wheelbase off-road cars that are fitted with seat belts, roll cages and air-conditioning and are licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, all passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
There are special considerations for children traveling in our off-road vehicles. Guests under 2 years of age will not be allowed to participate in any activity involving a physical dune drive or other off-road safaris.
For the safety of our younger passengers in the off-road vehicles special seating is required and must be requested and booked in advance, as below:
Baby seat (2-3 years and/or 65cm 95cm) - Exclusive vehicle
Child booster seat (4-5 years and/or 105cm 125cm) - Exclusive vehicle if child is 4 years old/ Sharing vehicle if child is 5 years old
Booster cushion (above 5 years and/or under 135cms) - Sharing vehicle
The vehicles are equipped with telephones to provide a constant link with other vehicles in the party as well as with the safari base. Safari guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits. Guides carry mobile phones and radios and vehicles are fitted with GPS.
Seating is not pre-allocated. During safaris, seating for passengers within one 4x4 vehicle will be rotated
Tours are conducted in more than one language and are usually multilingual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubai Desert Safari: Land Cruiser, Camel Ride, Dune Bashing
- Luxury Dinner in the Desert Experience from Dubai
- Private Tour: Abu Dhabi Sightseeing with Transport from Dubai
- Grand Mosque and Ferrari World Tour From Dubai
- 2-Day Afternoon Desert Safari, Dubai Dolphinarium and Half-Day City Tour From Dubai
- Dubai City and Snow Park Combo