Navaratri Celebration At A Jaipur Heritage Hotel
OverviewIf you are visiting Jaipur between September21-29, 2017, spice up your visit and take part in theNavaratri Festival! Navaratri means the nine nights- the festival of worship, dance, music and fun is dedicated to Goddess Durga. The festival is an integral part of India's culture and is celebrated with great fervor and enthusiasm across India and especially in Rajasthan.
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourIn the evening, you will be picked up from your hotel and will be taken to a popular family-run heritage hotel. The Navratri festival is one of the most sought after festivals in India and especially in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
The nine-day fest of Navratri is organized every year, celebrating the nine forms of Goddess Durga. The celebration during each of the nine-days begins with the arti. During Navratri people from far and wide visit Jaipur to witness the divine celebrations and to offer prayers to Goddess Durga. There are different shrines of the Goddess, located across the state. People adorned with colorful and traditional costumes perform the Garba (form ofdance done with a dandiya stick in hand) folk dance till late midnight. Later you can also join the dancers and tap your feet to the traditional Rajasthani Garba Dance. Celebrate with otherfamilies over a cup of tea, served with traditional mouthwatering festive snacks and sweets prepared by the womenfolk. Do not forget to pay an ear to the enthralling tales they share.
Enhance this exotic experience by treating your tastebuds with finger licking Rajasthani cuisines. Enjoy this age old festival with the true spirit of festivity and fly back to your home with memoriesto last you a lifetime.
Inclusions for Navaratri Celebration At A Jaipur Heritage Hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Specialhosted dinner
- Bottled water
- Festival snacks and sweets
- Soft drink
- Special souvenir from the hosts
Exclusions for Navaratri Celebration At A Jaipur Heritage Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please dress appropriately for an evening function
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.