Navegating To Tigre Full Day Tour - Buenos AiresWrite a Review
This tour is specially designed for people who wish to get out of the city and explore more of Buenos Aires. The whole tour is designed to calm you down, while taking you to gorgeous places, with rustic villas and countrysides that will give you a taste of the life and style of the people here. You will get to enjoy floating services like the Supermarket Boat, Water Taxi and much more. The tour is presided over by a well versed tour guide who is proficient in English and Spanish, while providing you with other conveniences as well.
- Admire lush scenery, a relaxing atmosphere, a boat ride and a chance to see another way of Argentine life.
- See how people live on the islands and interact with floating services: the Supermarket Boat, Water Taxi and more.
Know More about this tour
This tour is designed for people wants to get out of the city, and are interested in knowing other aspects of the culture and nature of Buenos aires, touring in small groups of people. Be protagonist of a lush landscaping, a relaxing atmosphere and the cchance to see another way of Argentine life.
In this full day tour you will have the opportunity to travel from Buenos Aires to Tigre by boat, tour the city in a hop-on hop-off tour and go back to Buenos Aires by train.
The tour begins in Sturla Riverside Station in Puerto Madero, where we will meet at 9:45am. The boat leaves at 10am. Cruise along the Costanera Navigation Canal, parallel to the Buenos Aires shoreline, passing the River Plate Stadium and the University of Buenos Aires.
Then, cruise through the canals of the delta, one of the largest in the world.
Upon reaching our destination, we will tour the city of Tigre in the best way: A hop on hop off bus. We will make our first stop at the Puerto de Frutos market which is an old port for the landing of goods from Delta. Nowadays, it is a local tourist spot, visited all weekends by residents of Buenos Aires. Here you will have free time to walk around the market, take pictures and take a quick lunch (not included)
Next, visit Paseo Victoria where you'll have a chance to visit various museums including Museo del Mate, Naval Museum or Tigre and Art Museum (tickets not included).
For our return, at 4:30 PM, we will approach the Tigre train station, where we will take the train back to the city of Buenos Aires. The trip will last one hour approximately and will end at the Retiro train station.
Inclusions for Navegating To Tigre Full Day Tour
- Professional bilingual guide (spanish-english).
- Tickets for the boat.
- Tickets for the train.
- Touristic bus tickets.
Exclusions for Navegating To Tigre Full Day Tour
- Pick up/drop off from the hotel.
- Lunch and beverages.
- Tickets for the museums.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.