Navigli Canal Evening Walking Tour In Milan With Wine And Food
OverviewExplore Milan’s historical Navigli canal district on a 2.5-hour evening walking tour, and enjoy wine and several snacks, too! With a local guide, enjoy a glass of wine, and then stroll around the enchanting streets that line the canals to discover an eclectic array of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. Visit an ‘enoteca’ (wine bar) for samples of wine, cheese, meat and bread, and then finish the evening with an all-you-can-eat aperitivo in one of the locals’ favorite bars! Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group tour, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourStart your night in Milan with a glass of wine at Porta Genova near Naviglio Grande, the citys oldest canal and a location at the heart of the citys nightlife action. After introductions, set off on your walk through the neighborhood and listen to stories about the areas history. Learn how Leonardo da Vinci and Napoleon came to be associated with the canals, and, even, where you can go to find the best Risotto alla Milanese, made according to a time-honored local recipe.
Midway through your stroll, stop at a classy enoteca to sample some of the delicious local wine, meat, cheese and traditional bread. All food at the enoteca is hand-selected from the finest of local produce, and the bar staff and your guide will give the lowdown on its quality and explain what makes it so unique.
Continue your walking tour past the art studios, chic boutiques, bookstores and bars that spill onto the canal-side streets. Enjoy the evening air filling with music, conversation and laughter from the locals, and head to your final destination for a traditional aperitivo!
This much-loved Italian tradition of a snack with your pre-dinner drink can mean anything from a few nuts to an all-you-can-eat buffet! Luckily for you, its the latter in this case! Feast on melt-in-the-mouth morsels of Italian specialties and finger food, and chat with your guide about restaurants and other eateries in the area.
Your tour finishes inside the bar, but you can stay inside for longer if you wish. Any extra food and drinks are at your own expense.
Inclusions for Navigli Canal Evening Walking Tour In Milan With Wine And Food
- Professional guide
- 2 glasses of wine and 1 cocktail of choice
Exclusions for Navigli Canal Evening Walking Tour In Milan With Wine And Food
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.