Nazareth Caesarea Acre 2 Day Tour From Tel Aviv
OverviewTour 4 cities in 2 days, Caesarea, Nazareth, and Acre,and Haifa including hotel, transportation, and entry fees. This is a very enjoyable tour to Northern Israel. Tour the churches, the fortifications, a crusader city, the markets, and more. Travel to the places you have only read about, They will come to life for you in this amazing tour of historical and religious places. Book your tour today!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourDay 1:
From your hotel in the morning, you'll travelalong a scenic route through the plain of Armageddon and past Herziliya and Netanya. Stop at the Mount of Precipitation.
After arriving in Nazareth, you'll take a tour of the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Continuepast Cana, the site where Jesus turned water into wine. Visit Capernaum that was the home of Peter, and a Benedictine Church.
Travel along the Sea of Galilee and later see the Golan Heights in the background. For those who wish, there may be time for a baptism in the water of the Jordan River. The return will pass Mount Tabor, which is the site of the transfiguration. Return to hotel for overnight.
Have breakfast at your hotel and then start the day by travelling to Caesarea, a 2,000-year-old Roman capital. Tour the restored theater which is still in use today for major cultural events and concerts. Continue on to tour the remains of a Roman temple. Drive through Haifa to tour for short time with the Baha'i shrine and gardens, and a view of the port area and the bay. Continue on north to arrive at Rosh Hanikra, and ride on a cable car down to the grottoes through caverns.
The final stop of the day is in Acre, the biggest crusader city in Israel. On top of the remains of the city, tour the Turkish prison where the British used to hang the Jews that were opposed to the British policy. Be taken back to Tel Aviv after.
Inclusions for Nazareth Caesarea Acre 2 Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Nazareth Caesarea Acre 2 Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
You Might Also Like
- Premium Off-Road Massada Adventure from Tel Aviv
- Nazareth, Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Masada and the Dead Sea Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Small Group Massada and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv
- West Bank Highlights Day Tour from Tel Aviv
- Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall and the Dead Sea
- Petra and Wadi Rum 2-Day Tour from Tel-Aviv