Nazareth Galilee And Jordan River Yardenit Daily Tour From Herzliya - Herzlia
OverviewNazareth Galilee and Jordan River Yardenit Daily Tour from Herzliya brings you all of the main Christian Pilgrimage sites in Northern Israel in only one day.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your hotel inHerzliya, Netanya, Tel Aviv, Ramat Gan, or Jerusalem in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy the scenery as you drive via the coastal road through the landscape of the lower Galilee toward Nazareth.
Nazareth is acity of religion and faith, of spirituality and holiness, but also a city with a rich history, fascinating archaeology, modern culture, and Middle Eastern charm. Nazareth, which began as a small Jewish village about 2,000 years ago, became a stronghold of Christianity in the Byzantine period, just a few hundred years later. During that period the name of Nazareth spread far and wide, and the yearnings to see the place where the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ had lived turned the city into a popular pilgrimage site. Visit the Church of the Annunciation and the Church of St. Josef.
Continue through Kana to Tiberias, Sea of Galilee. Drive along Kineret Lake to visit Capernaum. Next, visit Tabgha, located at the foot of the Golan Heights, site of the miracle of fish and loaves. Proceed to Yardenit River, situated on the banks of the Jordan River. Flowing forth from the Sea of Galilee, the baptismal site of Yardenit welcomes over half a million tourists and pilgrims annually who come to experience the spirituality and pastoral beauty of the waters of the River Jordan, in which Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
At the conclusion of the tour, you'll be returned to your original pickup location.
Inclusions for Nazareth Galilee And Jordan River Yardenit Daily Tour From Herzliya
- Pick up service from your hotel lobby
- Return to your pickup point or any other hotel upon request
- Government licensed professional tour guide
- Full transfers luxury air conditioned + WIFI coach bus
- Entry fees according to our itinerary
Exclusions for Nazareth Galilee And Jordan River Yardenit Daily Tour From Herzliya
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended for this tour: comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen, bathing suit and towel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.