From USD 428.65
OverviewThis 6-hour tour is for all visitors who are landing at San Martin Port and want to enjoy a private tour. This tour offer the opportunity to visit traditional vineyards, the city center, The Regional Museums, Huacachina Oasis and the enigmatic Nazca Lines.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourAs you are met by your guide at 9:15am near the San Martin Port, you are transferred to Paracas town. At this point board your vehicle to begin your private day trip to Ica.
After the drive to Ica airport have an introduction about your tour and safety instruction. Then board the Cessna Grand Caravan Aircraft to flight over the astonishing Nazca Lines for 70 minutes. See the 14 most representative figures drawn on the stony surface of the Nazca desert, representing animals and stylized plants, distributed in a huge labyrinth of lines, trapezes, triangles and hairsprings which have been preserved for almost 2000 years. They are the most incredible remains that an ancient culture has left behind.
These designs, some of them as long as 500 meters, can be truly appreciated only from the sky at an altitude of 1,500 feet.
After your flight, visit the best of the Ica city, such as the traditional vineyards where you have the opportunity to taste the traditional wine and famous Pisco, the national drink of Peru. At the bodegas learn more about the history and the process of Pisco. Then visit the Regional Museum, an interesting building that houses the remains of the ancient cultures that developed on the southern coast such Paracas, Nazca, Chincha, Wari and others Inca culture.
Afterwards drive southwest towards to Huacachina Oasis, a beautiful lagoon surrounded by palm tree and huge sand dunes with spectacular views of Ica Valley and desert landscape. Here you are able to climb the sand dunes and enjoy one of the ultimate famous dune buggy tours.
Finally, return to San Matrin Port where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Nazca Lines And Huacachina Oasis From San Martin Port
- Pickup and drop-off from San Martin Port
- All activities and transportation
- English-speaking guide (for French, German and Dutch must be a minimum of 9 people)
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Nazca Lines And Huacachina Oasis From San Martin Port
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people is required to book this tour
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.