Negril ATV And Horseback Combo
OverviewRide all-terrain vehicles (ATV's) through mangrove systems, sandy washes and over rocky hills.This professionally guided tour takes you through many different terrains. Drive through forests and head a mere 20 minutes away to the golden untouched beaches of Salmon Point fishing village. This tour needs no experience; however, such trails can also challenge the most advanced of riders. Walk down to Salmon Point fishing village and ride the horses into the ocean where the horses love to play.
Know More about this tour
The tour will begin with pickup from your Negril hotel. From there your tour guide will outfit guests with helmets and goggles to ensure safety. All ATVs are incredibly safe and easy to drive. All tours begin with practice laps in the training area for the opportunity to warm up to driving the vehicle. Your professional tour guides will observe guests to see how they are operating the vehicles before heading out to the trails.
Raining? No problem! The tour is even more fun on those rainy days; all ATVs have automatic transmission for easy riding. Most guests on this tour are first time riders, therefore guides are experienced at making it simple to achieve a quick and comfortable learning curve. Your guide will provide equipment boxes on the rear rack of the machine so clients can stow cameras, sunscreen, extra jackets, etc., eliminating the need for backpacks. From the super clean and new ATVs to the professional training provided by the guides, you will have a first-class experience. Come explore Negril on an ATV today.
Inclusions for Negril ATV And Horseback Combo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels only
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Negril ATV And Horseback Combo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mayfield Falls Tour from Negril
- ATV Tour to Salmon Point from Negril
- Flora and Fauna of Jamaica Safari from Negril
- Negril Small-Group Horseback-Riding Beach Tour
- Kool Runnings Adventure Park Entrance Ticket
- Private Bicycle Tour of Jamaica's Blue Mountains from Negril and Grand Palladium
- Negril Day Trip from Montego Bay
- Private South Coast Adventure Tour from Negril