Negril Catamaran Cruise With Sunset At Rick's Cafe - Montego Bay
OverviewTake a luxury catamaran cruise along the coast around Negril to the waters off of Ricks Cafe for a spectacular view of the sunset! Snorkel from the boat and see colorful fish and corals, or sunbathe on deck and enjoy the sea. With reggae music playing and complimentary drinks, you will experience the beauty and relaxation of this piece of Jamaican paradise.
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, join your crew aboard a luxury catamaran to start your 3-hour snorkel and sunset sailing adventure. Enjoy free drinks and reggae music as you cruise along the coast to Negril. Along the way, stop to snorkel from the boat and see the underwater beauty of Jamaicas pristine seas. Swim among colorful tropical fish and coral reefs (snorkeling equipment included) or just relax on the boats deck in the sun and warm breeze.
When you arrive at the village of Negril, you can swim and snorkel in the protected Negril Marine Park, which includes shoreline, mangrove forests, the sea and coral reefs. Once a sleepy fishing village, Negril is now famous for its sublime sunsets, miles of white-sand beach and laid back atmosphere.
After exploring the waters, your crew will take you to a perfect spot to watch the sun set over the Caribbean, just offshore from Ricks Cafe. Ricks was one of the areas first restaurants when it opened in the 1970s and it has been going strong ever since. Watch the action outside of Ricks Cafe as intrepid locals and visitors jump from 35-foot-high (11-meter) cliffs into the turquoise water below.
After seeing the breathtaking sunset from your boat, your crew will sail you back to your hotel. Have a cocktail and rock to the reggae music as you sail home. What a way to end a magical day in Jamaica!
Inclusions for Negril Catamaran Cruise With Sunset At Rick's Cafe
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Negril Catamaran Cruise With Sunset At Rick's Cafe
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please Note: you MUST provide your hotel details to the local provider
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.