Neoclassical Paris 2-Hour Private Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewHave you ever thought of Paris as of a copy of another, older place? While being the most beautiful city in the world it is modeled after another, much older city.Â This private guided walking tour of neoclassical Paris takes you through an area that changed dramatically in the years prior to the French Revolution and makes you understand how the city of Paris is a reflection of the city of Rome. Explore the strict and sober elegance of theÂ neoclassical style at Palais Royal, the Tuileries, Â the Cour CarrÃ© and other important sites.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by an art historian
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
The long lastingÂ buildingÂ of Paris in the neoclassic style was an important part of the cityâs history, probably the most important one, that had a decisive influence of the Parisian and French culture. The buildings and the streets thus created are still a veritable mirror of their era, ideology, values and beliefs.Â
On this private 2-hour guided tour youâll learn all about the transformation that city of Paris underwent - from a small, infamously unsanitary medieval city to, through a period of neoclassical idealism, to the fully functional metropolis that is today.Â
Your guide will show you aristocratic Paris and make you discover what that actually means, delving deep into the essence and ideology of the european nobility and how it's reflected in the buildings, faÃ§ades and the symbols that adorn them.
Inclusions for Neoclassical Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Neoclassical Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.