Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu.
Upon your arrival on TIA Himalayan adventure treks and tours representative will greet you and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing.
After breakfast, we will have a full day guided sightseeing tour around Kathmandu:
Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath( Monkey temple),Pashupatinath Temple & Boudhanath Stupa
Day 03: Full day sightseeing Patan and Bhaktapur.
Day 04: Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan.
we will drive to Chitwan National Park for jungle activities which take around 6 hrs. At evening explore the park first by Sight seen in the tharu village and Tharu cultural museum, Elephant stable, including sunset view point. Same evening you will enjoy with Tharu cultural dance.
Day 05: Full day jungle activities.
After breakfast we will go jungle walk, bird watching, and canoe.You will see lots of crocodiles while canoeing and some rhino with their baby. After lunch, we go for Jeep safari inside the national park for 5 hours or elephant safari.where we see lots of animals including Royal Bengal Tiger.(if we lucky)
Day 06: Drive form Chitwan to Lumbini and Half day sightseeing.
Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha. The broken Ashoka Pillar, remnants of old monastery, images of Buddhas mother Maya Devi, are still preserved here. The Buddha himself proclaimed Lumbini as one of the foremost pilgrimage sites among the famous Chatumahasthana (the four great places of Birth, Enlightenment, Sermon and Mahaparinirvana).
Day 07: Drive from Lumbini to Tansen(Palpa).
After Breakfast you will take In the evening you can enjoy half day tour of Palpa Tansen. Tansen is a bright Himalayan Town. It is also the most popular summer resort of western Nepal on account of its position and climate. It has perhaps Nepals most far stretching views of the countrys chief attraction.
Day 08: Drive Tansen (Palpa) to Pokhara.
The rare combination of snow clad peaks, snow fed lakes and rivers has helped to make the Valley of Pokhara (210 km./131 miles from Kathmandu) one of the most picturesque natural attractions in the country.
Day 09: Pokhara valley sightseeing.
Sarangkot, Seti river, Davis Fall, Gupteshowar Mahadev, Old Bazar and in the evening, we will enjoy an hour long boat ride on Fewa Lake.
Day 10: Drive from Pokhara to Bandipur.
It takes around 3-4 hours drive to reach Bandipur . It is a small typical Nepali village which is reach in cultural and heritage. you can take tour around local village
Day 11: Drive from Bandipur to Kathmandu.
After Breakfast at hotel we will leave the quite and beautiful city and move forward to Kathmandu. Its is around 4 hours drive from Bandipur.
Day 12: Departure to Airport.
On the final day, drive to the airport to catch the international flight.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 12 Days
Departure Time :
07:00 AM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this timeTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours Pvt Ltd
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Himalayan adventure treks and tours organised Nepal Classic tour. The program includes Historical world heritage sites, Chitwan National Park, heritage, best nature view point of snow capped mountains. This packages has countless architectural monuments, and vestiges of varied cultural and religious traditions. This place is famous and place for travelers activities sightseeing with its long history, fascinating art and distinctive and varied architecture.
Know More about this tour
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu.
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car
- All mentioned accommodation in a 3* hotel in Kathmandu,pokhara Lumbini and Tensen with breakfast and Chitwan safari Camp & Lodge in Chitwan.
- Full Package including all meals, accommodation, National park fees for all activities in Chitwan National Park.
- Dinner in Lumbini and palpa.
- All overland transfers using private car.
- 1 Hour Boating in Pokhara.
- Last Night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance.
- Lunch and Dinner except for Chitwan National Park.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Entrance fee.
- Extension of any other tours/accommodation.
- All kinds of personal expenses.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You Might Also Like
- Himalayan White Water Rafting Day Trip from Kathmandu
- Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
- Temples and Stupas Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Cultural Walking Tour of Kathmandu: Swayambhunath and Durbar Square with Nepalese Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day Tour of Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temples in Kathmandu
- Private Half-Day Tour of Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple
- 8-Night Luxury Tour of Nepal from Kathmandu
- Private Day Tour: Patan and Bhaktapur from Kathmandu