Neva River Sightseeing Cruise In St Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewExplore enchanting St Petersburg by boat on a 2-hour small-group sightseeing cruise along the Neva River. After a short walk down Nevsky Prospekt -- the city’s most prominent address – hop on board your luxury boat and admire all the sights that line St Petersburg’s romantic waterways. See the Peter and Paul Fortress that was built by Russian Tsar Peter the Great, and see cultural city highlights like Mariinsky Theatre. Pass under countless charming bridges and compare different examples of architecture on New Holland Island.Numbers are limited to six on this small-group sightseeing cruise, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalised attention from your guide.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour expert local guide will pick you up from your central city hotel and walk with you to St Petersburg’s boat station, passing along Nevsky Prospekt – the city’s swanky main street that’s filled with chic boutiques and beautiful architecture.
Built on the river, central St Petersburg consists of a network of waterways with countless canals and more than 300 bridges of varying sizes from different architectural periods. As you hop on board your luxury sightseeing boat, your guide will talk to you about the grandeur of the Neva River and its fascinating history. Hear tales of Peter the Great, one of Russia’s more famous tsars, who founded the city in the 18th century, intending it to be his ‘Venice of the north.’
As you cruise up and down the river, watch out for all the top St Petersburg attractions that line the Neva’s granite-clad embankments. See the Peter and Paul Fortress that was created by Peter the Great in the Northern War to protect his city from a feared Swedish attack, and pass numerous other castles and palaces, like St Michael’s Castle and the Imperial Anichkov Palace.
See the city’s oldest and most charming park – the Summer Gardens – that was built in a distinctive Dutch Baroque style, and admire the imposing Aurora Battle Ship -- once a battleship in the Russo-Japanese war but now a museum. Pass Mariinsky Theatre where classical ballet and opera performances have taken place since the 1800s, showcasing masterpieces by esteemed Russian composers like Tchaikovsky.
Glide past romantic New Holland Island, admiring its majestic arches and early Russian Classicist buildings, and pass St Nicholas Naval Cathedral and St Isaac’s Cathedral – two of the largest city cathedrals. After cruising up and down the Neva, your sightseeing boat returns to the boat station where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Neva River Sightseeing Cruise In St Petersburg
- Local guide (will meet you at your hotel)
Exclusions for Neva River Sightseeing Cruise In St Petersburg
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Tour does not operates for the Cruise ship passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St.Petersburg: Meal with a Russian Family
- Private Day Trip: Peterhof with Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka and Exclusive Visit to Special Storeroom and Emperor's Bath House
- Private tour: Hermitage Museum Diamond Room Tour with Hermitage Curator including All-Day Museum Admission
- St. Petersburg Romantic Evening City Tour
- Small-Group St Petersburg City Highlights Tour Including Peter and Paul Fortress and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2-Day Private Tour