Nevidio Canyon Tour With Lunch - Niksic
OverviewCanyon Nevidio (Montenegro) is a rare natural phenomenon, which will not leave indifferent even the most seasoned adrenaline lovers and it's located below the slopes of Durmitor, at the narrowest part of the river Komarnica. It is the last conquered canyon in Europe, the real challenge for the seasoned climbers. Now with the safe leadership of licensed and experienced guides, if you have physical readiness and certain skills, you can enjoy a surreal blend of sport, risks and opportunities.
- All necessary equipment included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourUnique adrenaline experience begins in the early hours of the morning. You will get all the necessary equipment (helmets, safety belts, neoprene suits and boots). Attractive surreal landscapes will take your breath away all the way and you will not resist not to capture them with your photo cameras.
At the place where the river Komarica narrows to only 10 m, there is hardly noticeable, carved in the wall, is the entrance to the canyon Nevidio. At 100 m from the entrance is another natural rarity, the occasional waterfall Skakavac. While putting on the equipment we'll have a brief conversation to get to know its use and what awaits us in the canyon, so we can safely pass all its pitfalls. The first encounter with steep cliffs and smooth and water that freezes the blood in your veins, will leave you breathless and dazzled with its rugged beauty. Most of the canyon is located in the eternal shadow where sunlight does not reach ever. Anyone who has ever gone through canyon Nevidio will agree that words can't describe the feeling as you swim through a narrow strait, or jumping into foamy waves of several meters in height. The width of the canyon in some places is only half a meter, so for about 3-5 hours, the duration of the tour, adrenaline will jump to maximum more times. Our professional guides will help you to successfully overcome all obstacles and discover every part of this hidden mountain pearl.
Upon exiting the canyon and discharging the equipment and full of impressions, we finish our adventure. We will regain our strength with a gourmet lunch prepared in the traditional way with local, organically grown groceries Here our canyoning tour through Nevidio ends.
Inclusions for Nevidio Canyon Tour With Lunch
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment (neopren suits, neopren boots, life jacket, waterproof jacket, helmet, safety rope...)
Exclusions for Nevidio Canyon Tour With Lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Participants should indicate height, weight and shoe size for the equipment
Let us know if you are not a swimmer or if you suffer of fear of heights
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not safe for pregnant woman
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.