Starting time will be after 8:00am:
Mughal Emperor Shahjahan founded Old Delhi in 1639 which was formerly known as Shahjahanabad. Till the end of Mughal dynasty it remained the capital of the Mughals. During ancient times, the city was known for housing exquisitely designed mosques, beautiful gardens, and magnificent mansions of members and nobles of the royal court. Though this part of Delhi has become extremely crowded yet it symbolizes the heart of Delhi.
The remarkable Indian Capital was architecturally designed by the British architect Edwin Lutyens and was named after him. It has a pleasant contrast to the twisted streets of Old Delhi. Enriched with history and culture, the impressive avenues and imperial buildings of New Delhi are included in the list of attractions. Humayuns Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus temple, Gandhi Ji's Delhi home, the site where he was assassinated are all located in New Delhi that draws a large number of tourists every year. India Gate and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib are some of the major attractions of New Delhi.
Various shopping malls and local markets are there for the locals and the visitors, providing them a wide option to shop in the city. Other options of entertainment are also available in the city such as discs, cafes, cinema halls. Wide options for eating out in the city are there as the capital city houses numerous eating outlets and restaurants serving relishing and traditional cuisines.
Delhi is well connected with the neighboring regions and other major cities of India through all modes of transport such as airways, railways and roadways. The traffic of New Delhi remains busy and chaotic because of increased population and vehicles. One needs to negotiate on fare for taxis and autos while hiring to travel within the city. One can also opt for the safest, convenient and quickest mode of transport - the Metro Rail to travel across the city and to its nearby regions.
If you are planning to visit Delhi, know properly about the city before packing your travel bags. We will help you to have in depth knowledge about the city and will give you travel tip as well.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Tour starting will be after 8:30am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Depature location will be in delhi only.
OverviewDelhi is the capital city of India and is regarded as the heart of the nation. The city is popular for its enriched culture and heritage. The city hosts some famous historical monuments and is developing with the passing of time. The influence of religious diversity can be seen in the city along with the cultural impact of the Mughal, the ancient Indian and the British. There are many beautiful gardens in the city, away from pollution and busy city life that provide opportunities to walk leisurely in the midst of greenery. The capital city is divided into two sections popularly known as Purani Dilli or Old Delhi and Nayi Dilli or New Delhi. Old Delhi is popular for its ancient culture and monuments along with its overcrowded gastronomical lanes. Lets have a quick peek into the different aspects of Delhi.
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Starting time will be after 8:00am:
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour