New Delhi Cycle Tour
OverviewThe New Delhi tour on cycle is a truly breath-taking ride down Delhis more recent history. Starting from the narrow backlanes of Old Delhi, passing through quaint old socialist-style quarters of government employees and almost magically landing in the midst of a spectacular view of the Presidential Palace and India Gate encircled by spotless clean, tree-lined wide roads the New Delhi tour is a very stimulating and comprehensive catalogue of the lives of people who make this great capital today. Highlights of the tour- Connaught place Sikh Temple President House India Gate Stepwell Dhobi Ghat New Delhi tour has major area covered under the Lutyens Delhi, where we have lush green roads to ride a cycle. The stretch will be traffic free and easy to ride. The tour will be planned in such a way that we cycle and have experiences together. Tour will have many stops and we take you inside the monuments too.
Know More about this tourExperience a different side of New Delhi with an early morning bike ride. Heading out before the city awakens, we discover hidden gems on two wheels before the hustle and bustle of the day begins.
We take a stop at one of the most busiest market in New Delhi- Connaught Place which was build during the British Era. Then we cycle to the most famous Sikh Temple of the city where we educate you about the Sikh culture and show you the biggest community kitchen in Delhi. In Sikh culture community service is their main agenda thus everybody is provided food for free whosoever is in the need. To accomodate the entire population they need to plant such massive kitchens inside the temple. If you want you can also help them in making some food or in serving the needy. While exploring the lush green parts of Lutyens Delhi we reach the President Estate and have a marvelous view from right outside it. After following through the lawns of India Gate we finally reach the war memorial which is built in the shape of Arch de Trimphoe in Paris.
Followed by this we reach at the ancient stepwell which was used to store water for the travellers, unfortunately not much water is left there anymore. In India Dhobi Ghats are very famous, thus we have few in Delhi too where the people wash your clothes with hands and have a massive setup. They believe washing clothes with hands is much faster and better for the cloth. Thus you experience the same on the tour and see how they operate early in the morning.
We end the tour by sitting for exciting Indian Breakfast at a famous cafe.
Starts/Ends: 5.30am to 9.30am (Mar - Sept) & 06:30am to 10.30am(Sep - Feb).
Mountain bikes with disc brakes & helmets are provided, all you need is comfortable clothes (avoid shorts if you can as we will be visiting some religious places) and a sense of adventure. Padded bike pants would only be required if you scare easily. This tour is by no means for only experts or skilled cyclists. The pace is leisurely and not that of the Tour de France, so if you can ride a bike you are most welcome to join.
* Mountain Bikes
* Safety Jackets
* Water Bottle
* English Speaking Guide
* Local speaking language Co-Guide
WHY OUR INSIDERS CHOOSE THIS TOUR-
This is a cycling tour with a difference, aimed to make you feel like a local and introduce you to Old Delhi's hidden gems! Learn about art, food and architecture while discovering the city's secret sites.
Inclusions for New Delhi Cycle Tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Safety Jacket
Exclusions for New Delhi Cycle Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camera tickets at monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Wear clothes keeping in mind Indian traditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Recommended to carry your cameras/Go pro
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour