New Orleans 4 Hour Single Speed Bicycle Rental
OverviewRide a bicycle around New Orleans on your own. The sites in New Orleans that most visitors want like to see are within a few short miles of our bike shop. A network of bicycle lanes and paths make it possible to reach most of these sites on fun routes with minimal to no vehicular traffic.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Know More about this tourPick up yoursingle-speedbike between 10am-4:30pm at a shop in the French Quarter to begin your self-guided tour of New Orleans.
Renting a bicycle is a wonderful way to see New Orleans. With a huge variety of attractions (including fun bike paths and trails) within a half mile of the bike shop, you can rent a bike solely for the joy of cycling or for transportation. You'll often find that a bicycle is faster for getting around the touristy areas of New Orleans than taking a car.
New Orleans has over 100 miles of dedicated bike lanes, paths and off-road trails. The city is compact, completely flat and at (or below) sea level so riding is easy. The weather is mild to tropical almost the entire year, too.
Ride at your own pace where and when you want. Ask forrecommendations on great places to ride, though of course you're free to go where you please. You'reresponsible for the bike so treat it as you would your own.
Inclusions for New Orleans 4 Hour Single Speed Bicycle Rental
- Use of Bicycle
- Use of Helmet
- Use of Bicycle Lock
Exclusions for New Orleans 4 Hour Single Speed Bicycle Rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- New Orleans Garden District Ghost Tour
- Destrehan Plantation and 16 passenger Airboat Tour Combo
- Large Airboat Swamp Tour with Hotel Pickup
- New Orleans Swamp Tour Boat Adventure With Pickup
- Combo: Oak Alley Plantation and Swamp Boat Tour
- 5 in 1 Ghost and Mystery Tour
- Hurricane Katrina Tour of New Orleans
- Whitney Plantation Tour