New Orleans Bike Tour
OverviewExplore the history-rich neighborhoods of New Orleans on a 3.5-hour bike tour in the morning or afternoon, and see the sights with a local guide! While riding around seven of the city’s most exciting districts, learn about the city’s evolution from a small French colony to a fast-growing commercial center and multicultural hub. Cycle through the French Quarter and bohemian Fabourge Marigny; marvel at millionaires’ mansions on Esplanade Avenue; and pass top New Orleans attractions such as St Louis Cemetery 3, City Park and more.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in New Orleans French Quarter, listen to a quick safety briefing, put on your helmet, and then set off by your comfortable 3-speed city bike! Pedal behind your guide at a steady pace, enjoying frequent stops to learn about the sights, pose for photos and chat with your guide.
Many say that the history of New Orleans can be traced through its neighborhoods, so your tour takes in seven of its most atmospheric boroughs to help you understand the different eras in New Orleans development. Cycle along the banks of the Mississippi River where the city was born, wind your way through the French Quarter, and pass in to the bohemian neighborhood of Fabourge Marigny.
Get a feel for New Orleans 19th-century swagger as you pass along Esplanade Avenue, home to mansions built by the citys founders. After cruising around the leafy streets of the upmarket neighborhood, take a break in St Louis Cemetery 3 to see its fairgrounds as well as some impressive marble tombs.
Wind your way around the landscapes gardens of City Park to start heading back toward the French Quarter, passing through three more exciting city neighborhoods: Bayou St John, Mid-City and Treme. After 3.5 hours of exploring the city and learning about its history, return to the start point where your bike tour finishes.
Inclusions for New Orleans Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of a bike and helmet
Exclusions for New Orleans Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that children must be able to ride their own child's bike, there are a limited number of 20" and 24" bikes available. Must call supplier to verify the size you will be needing
All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
All riders must sign a liability waiver
Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Large backpacks and purses are not recommended
For safety of mother and child, pregnant women are not permitted to ride
Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
Maximum of 8 travelers per departure; groups larger than 8 passengers may be split into separate departures
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jingle Bells New Orleans History and Beer Walking Tour
- Destrehan Plantation and 6 passenger Airboat Combo
- New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Louis Armstrong International Airport
- New Orleans Super Saver: City Tour and Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
- Oak Alley Plantation and 3 hour City Tour