New Orleans Cemetery History Tour
OverviewOur Cemetery History Tour is leisurely daytime stroll into St. Louis Cemetery # 1, our oldest City of the Dead.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the French Quarter and head for St. Louis Cemetery No. 1.
Learn abouttomb architecture and burial procedures, and visit the tomb of New Orleans' most infamous Voodoo Queen, Marie Laveau. This historical tour of the cemetery takes you back in time and recounts the days when wealth was measured by how expensive one's tomb was.
The 2-hour walking tour is offered daily at 10:00 AM and also Monday-Saturday at 1:15 PM (the cemetery is closed at noon on Sunday, so there'sno afternoon Sunday tour) and departs from Rev. Zombie's Voodoo Shop, 723 St. Peter Street, between Bourbon & Royal Streets across from Preservation Hall.
Inclusions for New Orleans Cemetery History Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for New Orleans Cemetery History Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Louis Armstrong International Airport
- New Orleans Super Saver: City Tour and Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
- Oak Alley Plantation and 3 hour City Tour
- Music of New Orleans: Listen and Learn
- French Quarter History Tour
- Viator VIP: Steamboat Natchez Dinner Cruise with Private Boat and Engine Room Tour