OverviewThis tour provides an insiders perspective, with opportunities to walk around on your own and take in the rich history of New Orleans. Relax in our bus with small group sizes and visit historic neighborhoods, including the French Quarter, Treme, Faubourgs St. John and Marigny, Garden and Warehouse Districts as well as a stop in one of our St. Louis Cemeteries. Enjoy a relaxing ride and experience the unique highlights of the Crescent City. The tour is 2.5 hours and offers hotel pick-up.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourTour pick-up is 30 minutes prior to tour time and offered at hotels within the French Quarter and Business District. Group sizes are typically under 15 and never over 25. This is a bus tour with two opportunities to get out and explore. One stop is in St Louis Cemetery #3 for a guided tour and about 10 minutes to look around on your own. The tour makes a second stop in City Park at the Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden and Morning Call Cafe with 20 to 30 minutes to have beignets and look around the sculpture garden. Our tour guides are all licensed giving you an insider’s perspective of the city and information regarding history, architecture, and activities. Aside from the two stops your tour will also pass through and cover many other highlights, such as:
Congo Square, gathering place of slaves and eventual birthplace of Jazz
St. Louis #3 – our third oldest Roman Catholic “City of the Dead
City Park with its three hundred year old live oaks, Besthoff Sculpture Garden, and Storyland
Site of one of the major levee breaches after Hurricane Katrina, the 17th Street Canal
St. Charles Avenue with its stately mansions and oldest streetcar in America
Bayou St. John – historic waterway and place of trading for Native Americans and settlers
Lake Ponchartrain and the longest bridge over water in the world, the Causeway
Jackson Square and St. Louis Cathedral
Inclusions for New Orleans City And Cemetery Bus Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for New Orleans City And Cemetery Bus Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.