OverviewThis city sightseeing tour lets you absorb centuries of history, culture, sights and sounds of the dynamic city New Orleans. The famous French Quarter, the elegant Garden District and the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway are just a taste of what you’ll experience on this insightful tour.
Know More about this tourEnjoy a grand overview of New Orleans, dubbed ‘The City That Care Forgot,’ on this comprehensive sightseeing coach tour. Start in the world-famous French Quarter, a quaint, mysterious area where the sights and sounds abound. Head to historic Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere museums, and visit a historical cemetery, one of New Orleans' ‘Cities of the Dead.’ Here, discover the unique above- ground burial system.
Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates, as you make your way to the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. Here, you'll see the longest bridge over water in the world, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.
Following the path of the St Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world, pass stately mansions, the homes of former kings and queens of Mardi Gras and the beautiful Garden District. View Tulane University and Loyola University across from Audubon Park, home to the Audubon Zoo, rated one of the top five zoos in the nation.
Inclusions for New Orleans City Bus Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- St Louis Cemetery #3
- City Park
Exclusions for New Orleans City Bus Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point, just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the coach. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher.
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Coaches are unable to accommodate motorized scooters. If customers are able to get off the scooter, they can board bus and leave their scooter at the ticket office.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.