New Orleans City Express Tour
OverviewIf time is of the essence, this fully narrated 75-minute motorcoach city tour is for you. Meet at the ticket office to board your air-conditioned bus for an express tour of New Orleans (size of bus can vary based on group size). Sites you will see include the world-famous Louisiana Superdome, and following the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar to viewthe homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras, stately mansions and the world-famous exclusive Garden District. Continue on through the Warehouse/Arts District, home to Americas National WWII Museum, and the Central Business District before returning to the French Quarter.
- Choice of seating available
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
Meet at the busing ticket office in the morning to grab your pass to board your motor coach for an express tour of New Orleans. You will see and learn about several sites in a concise 75-minute tour. Sites include the world-famous Louisiana Superdome, built in 1975 and home to the New Orleans Saints, 2010 Super Bowl champions, then in the Carrollton section, you'll see Xavier University, founded by St. Katharine Drexel and presently the only historically black Catholic University in the western hemisphere.
Follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world (until service was disrupted by Hurricane Katrina). See the homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras, stately mansions and the world-famous, exclusive Garden District. View Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon Park, home to one of the top five zoos in the nation, the Audubon Zoo.
Travel through the Warehouse/Arts District, home to the Americas National WWII Museum, and the Central Business District before returning to the French Quarter. Your tour will end just before noon.
There will be no stops made on this continuous narrated tour.
Inclusions for New Orleans City Express Tour
- Narrated motor coach tour
Exclusions for New Orleans City Express Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If the guest needs a wheelchair lift equipped bus, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher.
Minimum age for this tour is 2 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- New Orleans Cocktail History Walking Tour in the French Quarter
- Private Arrival Transfer: New Orleans International Airport to Hotel
- New Orleans Super Saver: Swamp and Bayou Sightseeing plus Oak Alley Plantation Tour
- Ultimate Swamp Tour Experience
- Christmas NOLA Style Walking Tour
- New Orleans French Quarter Jogging Tour