New Orleans Funky Freret Street Foodie And Cocktail TourWrite a Review
OverviewUncover the little known treasures of an uptown New Orleans neighborhood. Combine the cultural delights and delectable tastings of Freret Street on this 3-hour food & cocktail tour of Louisiana's gem accompanied by a savvy guide. Delve into the culinary scene of the city by visiting several popular bars, restaurants and gelateria's. Sample local Creole and Cajun specialties like Cajun Gumbo with lagniappe, Natchez style meat pies, homemade melt in your mouth gelato and a refreshing French 75 cocktail. Deepen your knowledge of New Orleans culinary and cultural traditions and enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour limited to 12 people.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourGreet your guide at Dat Dog Restaurant at 4:15pm and embark upon your epicurean exploration of Freret Street. Immerse yourself in the eclectic atmosphere of Freret's atmospheric enclave replete with informal restaurants serving delectable authentic culinary & beverage treasures. Continue as your stroll down one side of the street to the next enjoying tastings along the way. Learn about each food's interesting origin as you chat with some chefs, or restaurant owners. Sample some sweets rich in Creole history from the Steens beverage to the homemade Italian Gelato. Then conclude your culinary tour at at a James Beard award winning bar favored by locals. Additional cocktails and beverages available. (own expense). Bid your guide and group farewell at approximately 7:30pm, but feel free to remain in the bar after the tour concludes.
Inclusions for New Orleans Funky Freret Street Foodie And Cocktail Tour
- Local guide
- Food tastings per itinerary
- Five (5) drinks (Beer, Wine, Cocktails)
Exclusions for New Orleans Funky Freret Street Foodie And Cocktail Tour
- Public or private Transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Minimum age is 21 years old
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
***Private transportation may be arranged for a fee by calling supplier.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.