OverviewTake a walk on the shady side of New Orleans with this two-hour ghoul-and-ghost laden guided walking tour. Hear tales of voodoo spells, vampire rampages and up-close and personal encounters with the paranormal. Visit haunted hotels, browse in America's only vampire shop and explore Pirate's Alley. This eery and entertaining tour is a great glimpse into New Orleans history and culture.
- Instant Confirmation
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting with your guide, get set for an eerie two hours of ghostly fun. This 2-hour walking tour takes you to the haunted side of the Big Easy. Stroll down Pirate's Alley and hear about the intriguing tales of what took place here. Then visit a vampire shop, the only shop of its kind in the United States, and see where Interview with a Vampire and American Horror Story: Coven have been filmed.
Get a lesson in voodoo and see that is is not exactly what you think it is. Later, pay a visit to the LaLaurie Mansion, home of various vampire sightings by locals. By the end of the tour, you too may be a believer in the ghosts and ghouls of New Orleans.
Inclusions for New Orleans Horror Tour
- Small-group tour (15 Maximum)
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for New Orleans Horror Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Approximately one mile.
Wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject weather conditions. If canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date. We do walk the tours in light rain.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.