New Orleans Supernatural Tour
OverviewDuring this two our walking tour you will discover the haunted streets and supernatural legends of the French Quarter. This tour is led by a local professional guide. During this tour an EMF Meter, Ghost/ Paranormal Detector will be used. Guests (Adults & Youth) will be allowed to use the equipment.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourGot a thing for vampires? You will enjoy the atmosphere of one of the nations most spiritually alive neighborhoods during this harrowing exploration! New Orleans as a long dark history that includes piracy, voodoo, and the supernatural, New Orleans French Quarter has taken on a mystical quality that will take your breath away - and maybe your blood!
During this guided exploration, you will become acquainted with the areas darker history, as a knowledgeable local fills visitors in on some of the citys most terrifying urban legends. On this tour, you will visit locations of unsolved and tragic demises, and hear about sightings of ghosts and vampires roaming the streets of the Quarter alongside its living. And if you wind up with two mysterious puncture marks on your neck at the end of this tour well, you should probably stay out of the sun for a while. .A real EMF Meter - Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour.
To add to the fun and entertainment of this tour guests will be allowed to stop in bars along the tour route and purchase a to go drink before the group heads out to the next location. Please keep in mind that some bars allow children inside however some do not.
Inclusions for New Orleans Supernatural Tour
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
Exclusions for New Orleans Supernatural Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You Might Also Like
- New Orleans Food and History Tour
- Jingle Bells New Orleans History and Beer Walking Tour
- Destrehan Plantation and 6 passenger Airboat Combo
- New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Louis Armstrong International Airport
- New Orleans Super Saver: City Tour and Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise