New Orleans Voodoo Tour
OverviewThe famous Voodoo History tour explores the mysterious world of Voodoo in New orleans. This is a 90-minute walking tour that visits actual Voodoo altars and tells the tales of Old New Orleans.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis educational, historical, walking tour dispels the Hollywood myths and stigma surrounding the most misunderstood and fear religions in the world. This tour visits Voodoo altars and tells the tales of Old New Orleans when a hysteria gripped the city for over one hundred years.
This hour and half tour is offered Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 7:30pm departing from Rev. Zombie's Voodoo Shop, between Bourbon and Royal Streets. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure. The tour operates rain or shine. There are no tours on Mardi Gras Day. This tour is not recommended for younger children. Please be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Inclusions for New Orleans Voodoo Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for New Orleans Voodoo Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- French Quarter Horse and Carriage Ride with Optional Cemetery Tour
- The Infamous City of the Dead Cemetery Tour
- The Ultimate 5-in-1 Haunted Tour Experience
- New Orleans Bike Tour
- Creole New Orleans Electric Bike Tour
- Your Backstage Pass Walking Tour of Cemeteries in New Orleans
- Our Sacred Stories Cemetery and Afro-Creole Music Cemetery Tour
- Whitney Plantation and Manchac Swamp Kayak Tour Combo