Your tour begins daily at 530pm in the breathtaking square of Piazza Venezia. Here you will meet your guide and set up your headsets so you can enjoy the tour guide's information even at a distance or while snapping some fantastic pictures. The tour the heads off to a strong start walk by one of Michelangelo's masterpieces, Piazza del Campidoglio, and down towards the Theatre of Marcellus one of Ancient Rome's oldest theatres. The tour becomes a bit darker as you enter the Jewish Ghetto to hear ghost tales and the history of this famous quarter of Rome. Tales of the fall of Rome's most notable character, Julius Caesar, followed by a stunning black replica of the Pieta di Michelangelo inside the Basilica di Sant'Andrea della Valle. There will also be no shortage of how the modern romans live their city today and suggestions for great place to eat following the tour. Don't miss Rome's most incredible walking tour.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Tour begins in Piazza Venezia at the base of the Vittoriano building. The huge white building with the statues of Chariots on top. You will meet the guide at the fountain on the left side base of this.. read more
Return Details :
Piazza Trilussa. In the Trastevere neighbourhood
OverviewJoin our incredible 2.5hrs FREE walking tour discovering some of Rome's most incredible stories. This is an off the beaten path tour with tales and sites you usually wouldn't see! From ghost stories in the Jewish Ghetto to the location where Julius Caesar met his end to an incredible hidden statue of the 'Pieta' Michelangelo and the more renowned sites like Campo de Fiori and Trastevere you are guaranteed to leave this tour astonished. Easy going, informal yet very informative and best of all...FREE! (2 cost of headset)
- Stories for a lifetime
- Insider restaurant suggestions where the locals go
- Special deals on other tours
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is: comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide