New Year's Eve Concert At Charlottenburg Palace: Berlin Residence Orchestra
OverviewEnjoy a 2-hour New Year's Eve concert by the Berlin Residence Orchestra and a musical journey from the baroque era till the present day at Charlottenburg Palace. Experience musical fireworks consisting of colorful sounds of the classical eras.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourEnjoy a 2-hour New Year's Eve concert at Charlottenburg Palace by Berlin Residence Orchestra dressed in costumes true to original. Listen to interpretations of selected pieces of Vivaldi, Haendel, Bach and Mozart during the first part of the concert.
In the second half, the Berlin Residence Orchestra returns in formal evening wear to perform a selection of the most beautiful waltzes and operettas from Antonín Dvoák, Franz Lehár and Johann Strauss.
Antonio Vivaldi - L`Inverno Allegro, Largo, Allegro
Georg Friedrich Händel - Lascia chio pianga
Johann Sebastian Bach - Brandenburgische Konzert Nr.5 3. Allegro
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Sinfonie Nr. 29 1. Allegro moderato
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Deh vieni alla finestra (Don Giovanni)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Fin ch´han dal vino (Don Giovanni)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - La ci darem la mano (Don Giovanni)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Sinfonie Nr. 29 4. Allegro con spirito
Edvard Grieg - Hoberg Suite Preludio
Peter Tchaikovsky - Walzer
Johann Strauss - Mein Herr Marquis
Johanes Brahms - Ungarischer Tanz Nr. 5
AntonÍn Dvoák - Walzer
Franz Lehár - Lippen schweigen
Vladi Corda - Alona Walzer
Johann Strauss - An der schönen blauen Donau
Inclusions for New Year's Eve Concert At Charlottenburg Palace: Berlin Residence Orchestra
- Glass of sparkling wine (in VIP category only)
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for New Year's Eve Concert At Charlottenburg Palace: Berlin Residence Orchestra
- Fees for cloak room
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Concert starts at 8pm; admission to concert hall from 7.30pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Soviet Berlin compact - private tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Vegan Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Charlottenburg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Neuklln Food Tour
- Bitemojo culinary tours of Berlin: Mitte Between the Berlin Wall and Hackescher Markt
- Anouschka Renzi shows her personal Berlin - on tour with a celebrity
- Stars To Go - Gerlinde Jnicke - Berlin Tour with a celebrity