New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise Through Vancouver Harbor
OverviewCruise into 2015 with your friends or special someone on this New Years Eve dinner cruise through Vancouver Harbor. The cruise includes a catered gourmet dinner, a perfect complement to a magical evening of dancing and celebration with the Vancouver skyline as your backdrop. At midnight, toast to the years end with a complimentary glass of Champagne before cruising back to the city.
- Buffet dinner included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Likely to Sell Out
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Seasonal Offer
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourSpend your New Years Eve in Vancouver dining on gourmet cuisine, dancing and gliding through Vancouver Harbor on this New Years Eve dinner cruise. The spectacular views of the Vancouver skyline provide the perfect backdrop for the nights festivities.
Soon after departure, enjoy a gourmet buffet dinner featuring three main courses slow-roasted AAA Alberta New York strip loin, pan-seared boneless chicken breast and baked Pacific sablefish filet. Spend the rest of the evening listening and dancing to the music of the live trio band, Acoustic Groove.
As the clock strikes midnight, enjoy a complimentary Champagne toast with everyone on board -- a perfect way to start the new year.
Inclusions for New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise Through Vancouver Harbor
- Catered gourmet dinner, including 3 main courses
- Gratuities and GST tax
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Cruise through Vancouver Harbor to see the beautiful skyline
- Special door prizes
Exclusions for New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise Through Vancouver Harbor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (available for purchase from full bar)
Table Service Appetizer
Pear and French brie tart
Mini beef tenderloin wellington
Spinach and artichoke filo
Organic baby lettuce salad basket with grape tomato & house made herb croutons
Fresh beet, carrot and honey crisp apple salad with Spanish onion, tossed in apple cider vidaigrette
Quinoa grain salad with sunflower seeds and feta cheese
Fresh baked international breads & butter
Slow roasted AAA Alberta New York strip lion (Served with green peppercorn & cognac sauce and grated fresh horseradish)
Stuffed boneless chicken breast with mushroom duxelle and pomegranate glaze
Baked Pacific sable fish filet with miso mayo
Potato gratin dauphinoise
Ginger orange carrots
Chef's assorted desserts
Cranberry cheese cake, cream cheese icing carrot cake, chocolate decadence, tiramisu
Quebec specialty cheese & fruit plater
Freshly Brewed Coffee & Teas
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.