New Year's Eve Gala Concert With Dinner And Ballroom Party - Budapest
OverviewGreet the New Year in the style of the 19th century! Budapest shows its prestige on the 31st of December, presenting an absolute and entire night program on New Year's Gala! The program takes place in one of Budapest Downtown’s most distinguished theater building, the Pesti Vigadó. The Redoute, opened its doors in 1833 as a masterpiece of Classicism. Being the only concert hall in the capital at the time, artists like Strauss, Erkel and Liszt played there. Program includes 5 course Gala Dinner, Gala Concert, Ballroom Party.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Seasonal Offer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourThis performance takes place in one of Budapest Downtown's most distinguished theatre buildings, the Danube Palace. The former casino of Liptvros was built between 1883 and 1885, in beautiful Neo-Baroque. At that time it was known as the aristocratic club for entertainment not a casino in terms of gambling. Until the beginning of World War II the Palace served as the cultural hub of Budapest. Arrive dressed for a suit-and-tie event, ready to have a New Year's Eve to remember.
As a program starter, enjoy dinner at the gala which starts at 7pm. Do not worry about table reservations for New Year's Eve. Enjoy a full-service dinner in the beautiful ballroom of the Danube Palace. The gala dinner features a 5-course meal, selected and prepared exclusively for this event. There are cold and warm appetizers, soup, a main course, and dessert, and on top of that, a different glass of premium wine is served for each course from a carefully selected assortment.
The gala concert starts at 10pm in the theatre hall, preparing for the New Year's celebration. There is no better way to greet the coming year than listening to some great classical music from composers known worldwide in a prestigious environment. In preparation for the New Year's celebration, the Budapest Gala Orchestra leads the grandiose concerto, in cooperation with professional ballet dancers serving as confirmation to the fact that music and dance is inseparable. The program includes operetta songs performed by soloists of the world-famous Budapest Operetta Theatre. In addition to all, we took the opportunity to include some unique elements into the program; well-known evergreens on a traditional Hungarian folk instrument, the cimbalom, and Hungarian folk song adaptation performed by talented gypsy band.
Enjoy a New Year's greeting at midnight followed by a standing reception and party at 12:30am. Clink glasses and celebrate after midnight during the standing reception. Celebrate the New Year in the ballroom atmosphere with friends, family, loved ones, or join the great multicultural crowd. Having a great time together, exchanging stories and experiences with fellow travelers is a great way to set a delightful mood and start a coming year. Let loose and dance the night awayto tunes from the 90s on a themed party after the midnight toast. The amazing atmosphere is guaranteed by a talented local DJ. There will be no empty plate or glass on our all-inclusive standing reception. The open bar features Champagne, multiple wine options, and soft drinks.
Inclusions for New Year's Eve Gala Concert With Dinner And Ballroom Party
- 5-course dinner with wine selection
- Gala Concert: Budapest Gala Orchestra, professional ballet dancers, operetta songs performed by soloists of the Budapest Operetta Theatre, cimbalom show, authentic gypsy band
- Ballroom Party with Dj, 90s on a themed party midnight dinner, unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Exclusions for New Year's Eve Gala Concert With Dinner And Ballroom Party
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
New Years Eve Gala Dinner menu 2017:
Parmesan cheese butter, with chives and homemade bread
Duck rilette, figs sauce and salad with rucola
Coriander lobster cream soup with chili tiger prawns
Grilled goose liver in homemade brioche with quince jam and fresh salad
Gray beef tenderloin steak with porchini mushroom sauce and french potato
Mascarpone with almond sponge with hot chocolate sauce
Drinks: wine selection
Sour cabbage soup and homemade smoked sausage
Traditional lentils pottage with crispy roasted pork
As a vegetarian option, the lenses and pigs should be handled separately.
OPEN BAR From 00:00 until 03:00
Trley Gala Sec dry champagne
Trley Charmant Doux sweet champagne
Laposa Rizling, Konyri Ros, Heimann Kkfrankos
Borsodi, Staropamen Dark, Budapest beer, Steall Artois alcohol free
Fruit juices (Rauch), Soft Drinks
Orange, peach, apple juice, Coca Cola, Cola Zero, Fanta Orange, Kinley, Tonic
Nestle Aquarel sparkling, Nestle Aquarel still
Cocktails short drinks can be purchased from 6 EUR on the venue
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz
- Private Day Trip to Lake Balaton from Budapest
- Private Danube Bend Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Walking Tour: Buda Castle District Including Fisherman's Bastion
- Budapest Local Pubs Tour