New York By Night Photo Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
Capture NYC by Night through your lens on this photography tour led by professional photographer guide. All you need is your camera and some walking shoes. Learn how to take great photos as you explore some of New York's most iconic views includingÂ the UN Headquarters, 42nd street, Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler building, and, if time allows, Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Led by a professional photographer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe Night photo tour lasts 2.5 to 3 hours. The tour spans less than 2 miles by foot. Follow a professional photographer guide who'll take you safely to the most appropriate location for each picture, instructing you and providing you with feedback regarding composition and the settings of your camera. Through an intimate workshop he takes you off the automatic and on to the manual mode of your camera.
A tripod is required for this tour (we offer a few for an additional fee).
The route typically includes (depending on timing) the UN headquarters, Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler building, the Rockefeller center and Radio City Music Hall.
You can extend your tour finale by walking a little to photograph John Lennon's 'Imagine' on 72nd street, or other Central Park's features. Ask your photographer for directions.
Inclusions for New York By Night Photo Tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for New York By Night Photo Tour
- Rental of camera or other equipment
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.