Meet the newest addition to North River Landing in Manhattan. An expansive floating restaurant and bar brought to you by World Yacht, offers multiple departures each evening along the Hudson River, complete with sweeping views of the New York City skyline from the rooftop. On this New York dinner cruise, enjoy Mediterranean-style dishes during a 3-course meal, and upgrade to include wine pairings or an open bar option, if you wish. Select a departure time when booking.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Several menus to choose from
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Make your way to Pier 81 on the west side of Manhattan to board your sleek, stylish boat for your New York dinner cruise on Hudson’s brought to you by the team behind World Yacht at Pier 81. Arrive early to either take in the views at one of the two bars on board on the top deck or lounge below the dining area.
As you depart the pier, take in the New York City passing attractions as you cruise around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River to midtown, and then back around to the west side, taking in views of New York landmarks such as the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and United Nations.
The menu focuses on fresh, locally sourced ingredients in dishes, which are prepared on board and served by an attentive wait staff. You may upgrade to include wine pairings or an open bar. The wine is curated by the in-house sommelier and the wine discovery program will provide you the opportunity to taste a rotating selection of boutique wines, which will be suggested alongside food pairings.
After dinner, spend the rest of your evening dancing or soaking up the dazzling sight of Manhattan lit up at night.
FRITTURA DI CALAMARI ARRABBIATA
BLACK TRUFFLE BURRATA
GOAT CHEESE TART
SPICY GARLIC SHRIMP
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND MUSSELS
Baby Arugula, Whipped Goat Cheese, Walnuts, and Citrus Segments
Pomegranate Seed, Chives, Orange, Citrus
Served with Farro, Wild Mushrooms, Kale, Chimichurri
PAN SEARED SALMON
Navy Beans, Clams, Tomatoes, Fennel
FRENCH BREAST OF CHICKEN
Fregula Sarda, Tomatoes, Peas, Herbed Demi Glaze
FILLET OF BRANZINO
Olive Gremolata, Potato, Roasted Lemon Vinaigrette
WILD MUSHROOM PAPPARDELLE
Wild Mushroom Ragu, Vine Tomatoes, Kale, Basil, Parmesan
Cauliflower Puree, Pomegranate Agro Dulce, Aleppo Pepper, Scallions
Double Chocolate Caramel, Berries, Mint
COCONUT CREAM CAKE
Candied Almonds, Vanilla Cream, Mint
Candied Nuts, Vanilla Cream, Caramel
Inclusions for New York City Casual Dining Cruise
- 2-hour Cruise
- 3-Course Dinner
- Wine pairing or open bar (if option selected)
- Window seating (if option selected)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for New York City Casual Dining Cruise
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Business casual attire (jeans acceptable); no sneakers or flip-flops permitted on board at any time
Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
Infants age 3 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to sail time as cruise departs promptly at the sail times outlined
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.