New York City Double Decker Bus And Statue Of Liberty Walking Tour ComboWrite a Review
Visit Lady Liberty and Ellis Island with your own private guide, who'll give you a personalized overview of the island. Upon your return to Battery Park you will visit the 9/11 Memorial, right next to the Freedom Tower, Plus enjoy a Double Decker downtown tour departing every 20 mins where you can hop off and hop off at famous locations like Empire State Building, Times Square, the Village and more.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide for your fully escorted tour at Battery Park and make your way to the Statue of Liberty. Designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, this iconic copper statue was built by Gustave Eiffel and dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Standard admission ticket is included.
Continue to Ellis Island, opened in 1892 as a federal immigration station for more than 60 years before closing in 1954. Millions of immigrants passed through the station during that time; it is thought that at least 40% of all current United States citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island.
After making your way to Battery Park, visit the National September 11 Memorial, the principal memorial commemorating the September 11 terrorist attacks of 2001, which killed 2,507 civilians, 72 law enforcement officers, 343 firefighters, and 55 military personnel. The memorial is located at the former location of the Twin Towers, which collapsed on September 11.
Enjoy a full day of double decker fun on the Downtown tour where you can hop-on-hop-off every 20 mins.
Inclusions for New York City Double Decker Bus And Statue Of Liberty Walking Tour Combo
- Fully Escorted Walking Tour
- Statue of Liberty Standard Admission (Reserve) Ticket
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Ticket - Downtown Loop
- Professional Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for New York City Double Decker Bus And Statue Of Liberty Walking Tour Combo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.