New York City Food Lover's Tour
OverviewNew York City is a buffet of great tastes. This guided tour is a private and custom movable feast that will allow you to shop like a NYC chef at the finest shops, cafes and markets that the city has to offer.
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Experience avariety of tastes, cuisines, and cultures on this 'New York City Food Lovers Tour.'
Select from great retail shops like Zabar's, theUpper West Side's iconic, gourmet, epicurean emporium; upscale Dean and Deluca; the vibrant Italian market Eataly, and more. Also, visitfavorite pastry shops and cafes, plus the incomparable Chelsea Market, or Le District and Hudson Eats.
Enjoy an itinerary covering Asian, Indian, Italian, French, Spanish, and American cuisine, as well as the original and best fresh market in New York City, the world-famous Union Square Farmer's Market. This is the venue that started a turnaround in New York food awareness and the organic, sustainable, farm-to-table movement of independent farmers, growers, and artisans. Sample from among some of the best and most innovative providers.(N.B. - The Union Square Farmer's Market is open year round every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday)
Inclusions for New York City Food Lover's Tour
- Tour guide/driver
- Premium snacks
- Bottled water
Exclusions for New York City Food Lover's Tour
- Food and drinks from shops are not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (for an additional fee)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Wine and Dine Tour with Shopping from New York City
- Midtown Mix Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Go West Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Big Bus New York Night Tour
- Private Transfer John F Kennedy Airport JFK to Manhattan in SUV Executive
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum Overnight Experience
- Secrets of Central Park Walking Tour
- Athens Next Door Greek Food Tour in Astoria - Queens