OverviewLearn the tips and techniques of an aerosol spray can and complete a collaborative mural with a NYC graffiti artist on a building wall.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
All our graffiti lessons are run by working artists and are done at the highest level of integrity and art. We teach technical graffiti skills along with general art education. The graffiti lessons are 1 hour long and takes place at First St. Green Park (outdoors) located at 33 East 1st in Manhattan between First and Second Avenue.
Expect a safe and legal space to learn the tips and techniques of aerosol art. Led by New York City graffiti artists, this experience lasts approximately one hour. Take part in a hands-on, collaborative painting activity, where the participants complete a collaborative canvas.
All workshops are run by working artists and are done with the highest level of integrity and art.
Inclusions for New York City Graffiti Lesson
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for New York City Graffiti Lesson
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.