Make your way to Manhattan's Hudson river Park in the evening to embark on your 3-hour dinner cruise. As your 3-tiered yacht departs down the Hudson, bite into hors doeuvres served during a reception, then take a seat at your table and gaze out the panoramic windows at the New york city skyline illuminated at dusk.
Select from an la carte menu and sit back as the professional waitstaff delivers you a customized 3-course meal. Selections may include filet mignon, pan-seared salmon and chicken with truffle potatoes, followed by a decadent dessert assortment (see below for a full sample menu).
The DJ music picks up after dinner, so purchase a drink from the cash bar and show off your dance moves on the dance floor, or head outside to be dazzled by the New york city sights. Get unobstructed nighttime views of the Statue of liberty, Ellis island, the Brooklyn bridge and more from the top deck.
Your dinner cruise concludes back at Pier 40.
Optional Upgrade: Viator Exclusive: Treat yourself and a loved one to your own private window table that guarantees unobstructed views of the dazzling city. Enhance your dining experience with one complimentary bottle of Champagne per couple. It's an option only available on Viator!
Starters (choose one):
- Cranberry, Pecan and Goat Cheese Salad with mesclun , cranberries, candied pecans, goat cheese, and roasted shallots with dijon vinaigrette (Vegetarian and Gluten Free)
- Seared Duck with roasted vegetable hash with blood orange glaze (Gluten Free)
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with roasted red pepper coulis and fennel slaw
- Chicken Paillard with roasted potatoes and frise salad
- Stout Braised Short Rib with fig mushroom demi-glace, roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Grilled Salmon with tri-colored carrots, asparagus, blooming baked potato with beurre blanc sauce (Gluten Free)
- Cauliflower Steak with golden raisins, pine nuts, baby arugula and quinoa (Vegan)
- Chef's Selection of Seasonal Desserts
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Signature coffee and tea