New York City Lower East Side Walking Tour
OverviewThe Lower East Side is the neighborhood that has been the melting pot for immigrants Italian, Jewish, German, Latino and Asian for many generations. On this walking tour, you'll see an evolution of the neighborhood, from the old tenements to mom-and-pop shops to hip designer shops and restaurants.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourExplore the Lower East Side with a knowledgeable guide and learn how this area has been a melting pot for immigrants for generations.
This informative walking tour provides you with interesting facts about the following locations: Sunshine Theater, Red Square, Orchard Street, Russ and Daughters, Katzs Deli, several movie and TV sites, Angel Orshanz Center, Eastern Dispensary, Seward Park High School, the Williamsburg Bridge, Delancey Street, Blue Building, Streits Matzoh Factory, Economy Candy, Yonah Schimmels Knish and more.
Travel the evolution of the neighborhood, from the old tenements to mom-and-pop shops to hip designer shops and restaurants. The lower corner of Manhattan has much history to discover!
Inclusions for New York City Lower East Side Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for New York City Lower East Side Walking Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (tour is available in Spanish and French)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.