New York City Private Helicopter Aerial ExperienceWrite a Review
Enjoy sweeping views of Brooklyn, New York City and New Jersey skylines as you soar past some of the most iconic landmarks known throughout the world on your own private helicopter. You'll have an opportunity to talk to the pilot before your flight who will customize a route tailored to your preferences.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourUpon your arrival to the heliport in Downtown Manhattan, you and your group will discuss the sights you'd like to see from the sky. The pilot will design a custom charter flight specially for you!
You'll get a birds-eye-view of the Statue of Liberty, Governors Island, Ellis Island and the new One World Trade Center. See famous NYC bridges including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, the Verrazano Bridge and Coney Island. View NYCs skyscrapers like the Empire State Building, the Woolworth, the Chrysler and the MetLife Buildings.
Make your way up the Hudson River past the USS Intrepid, Central Park, Grants Tomb and the Palisades of New Jersey and then fly right over the George Washington Bridge. Catch a glimpse of Yankee Stadium and MetLife Stadium where Super Bowl XL, VII was played. Enjoy the skyline of New Jerseys Weehawken, Hoboken and Jersey City! You'll land in Midtown Manhattan feeling accomplished and in awe of all the wonder NYC has to offer. This unique aerial experience will be the highlight of your trip!
Inclusions for New York City Private Helicopter Aerial Experience
- Private 30 minute helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Heliport/Security fee
Exclusions for New York City Private Helicopter Aerial Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional fees may apply for early morning or late night flights
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Duration is approximately 30 minutes and the flight attractions are determined by passenger request
Seats up to 5 passengers
Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (158.7 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 9/11 Memorial And Ground Zero Walking Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Upgrade
- World Trade Center Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Ticket
- 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York By Bus
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour Of New York
- Washington DC Day Trip From New York
- Chinatown Walking And Food Tour
- Hell's Kitchen Walking And Food Tour
- WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking And Food Tour
- Shop And Shuttle Woodbury Commons New York