After pickup from your NYC hotel, residence, or area airport your private pre-cruise shore excursion begins in the historic West village, home to some of the city's most influential residents. Then cross the Brooklyn bridge to the Brooklyn heights promenade for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline. You will have the option to get out at most locations to explore and take photos.
On your private tour, You'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods and attractions including:
- West village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- The World financial center (includes a visit to Ground zero and the Wintergarden, an indoor palm tree atrium)
- South street seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan bridge, used by more than 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
We will ensure your timely return to your New York port after this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.