New York City Small-group Culinary Farm Tour And TastingWrite a Review
Experience rare herbs, edible flowers, microgreens, and more inside a clean, year-round, and indoor Manhattan farm during this 1-hour guided walking tour. Your unique evening will begin with an introduction to indoor farming, followed by the opportunity to taste dozens of unusual flavors which will be accompanied by drinks. This small-group tour will expose you to sights and flavors from around the world and youll have the chance to bring home a gift box filled with fresh rare herbs.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free drinks included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Begin your 6:30pm guided tour at the reception of the Institute of Culinary Education, located inside Brookfield Place. Receive a brief overview of the school as you make your way to the farm. Upon arrival, drinks will be served as you gain a general understanding about the science behind indoor farming. Youll then taste your first items, which will include some of the youngest crops available on site. Continue on and see how culinary plants grow from seed to harvest, learn about the different systems on the farm, and taste around 10-20 different herb varieties that are grown for the school and for Michelin-starred chefs. Receive a gift box including herbs and edible flowers from the farm and conclude your tour at approximately at 7:30pm.
Inclusions for New York City Small-group Culinary Farm Tour And Tasting
- Food tasting
- Glass of sparkling wine or other beverage
- Gift box containing rare and unusual herbs
- Q&A time with farm manager
Exclusions for New York City Small-group Culinary Farm Tour And Tasting
- Parking fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Form of photo ID is required
Please allow at least 10 minutes to get through building security
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 12 years
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Everything provided is 100% plant-based and both suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Please advise any specific allergies at time of booking
Tours are only canceled in rare circumstances regarding extreme weather conditions that make downtown Manhattan inaccessible
Photography is encouraged
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.